Enjoy events centered around the Harvest
Dates for upcoming events:
We’ll be creating events every month around an ingredient or ingredients available fresh locally and featuring a food or celebration that is part of Mexican culture.
Together, we’ll explore different regions of México – and experience the cultural abundance from this eclectic country with food, spirits, music and art.
Each time, we’ll:
- Create a special cocktail for the event
- Serve a four-course meal will be part of the event- something you won’t typically find in the States
- Have tastings of Mezcal, Mexican Rum or other spirits from México
- We’ll always have Music – sometimes you can simply listen, sometimes you may want to dance, other times you might want to sing along
- Other art forms – such as dancers and mural artists may be part of the event
Members get some great benefits, including:
- You pay only $35 for a dinner event (general public $45)
- Purchase three seats at an event and get a fourth free
- You will always be the first to know about an upcoming event – advance purchasing before it’s released to the public
- We’ll never clutter your inbox – we only send you invitations to events like dinners or tastings.
It’s FREE to join. Events will be at the La Cosecha at Cesar Chavez Center